Sweat and giggles is a site operated by Carly Keighley (Sole Trader).
We are registered in England with our registered office at 9 Sunningdale Crescent, Inskip, Preston, PR4 0UB.
Our main trading address is: 9 Sunningdale Crescent, Inskip, Preston, PR4 0UB
Our main email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our emails we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
We may use Google Analytics to monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We will not disclose your personal data:
- To other companies
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- An exception to this, In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Due to our insurance policies, we are unable to train any person under the age of 16 years old.
Right to cancel
Once payment is made for any of our services (with the exception of Fitness Retreats and On-line Membership, please see below) no refunds can be given. You may suspend your start date for up to 3 months, but no refunds will be offered for unused services. All personal training packages carry a 6 month expiry date from the date of purchase.
On-line Membership may be cancelled within 7 days of purchase but only prior to your personalised Members Area log-in being issued. After your log-in has been issued, no refund will be given.
Cancellation policy for fitness retreats
Fitness Retreats may be cancelled under the following terms:
- i) A full refund will be given if cancelled within 7 days of purchase but this must be more than 4 weeks prior to the dates booked. An admin fee of £20 will be charged if cancelled.
- ii) Fitness Retreats are none refundable after the 7 day cancellation period but are date transferable if we are notified more than 4 weeks prior to the dates booked. After this date (4 weeks prior to the retreat commencing), dates can not be changed or transferred and no refund will be given. An admin fee of £20 will be charged if dates are transferred.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel or amend your fitness retreat booking, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned i.e personalised fitness programmes.
- for on-line membership AFTER your log-in has been issued.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent). In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
6. On-line Membership
By receiving a Members Area log-in and accessing this Members Area you agree to follow the following Terms and Conditions:
Any content within the Sweat and giggles members area and closed Facebook group remains the copyright of Sweat and Giggles. Members may download and print PDFs, however content must not be used for commercial gain and/or must not be published anywhere via social media or for web use. The only exception is with the PDFs in ‘Inspiration and Motivation’ which may be published via social media.
The log-in details provided are for you only, please do not give them to anybody else. We will be offering exclusive members discounts; the codes will only be available within the members area and will be limited to members only. We will be monitoring use of the codes. We also wish to keep our membership as members only to offer real support to one another, as you will all have paid to use this service and therefore will be genuinely supportive of each other’s journeys and goals.
As a Sweat and giggles Member, you will gain access to our closed Facebook group. The link is via ‘Group Support’ on the members area home page. Please request to join the group and we will grant access. You must abide by the following rules within the group:
i) Our closed facebook group has been created to act as a safe and supportive forum in which members encourage each other, ask questions (to each other and/or for us) and generally support each other in their own personal journeys. Any negative comments, verbal abuse, offensive language, offensive photos, bullying and/or harassment will not be tolerated as we follow a ‘zero tolerance’ policy. Therefore if any of these instances occur, we will exclude you from the group and cancel your membership with immediate effect. Your members area log-in will be de-activated and no refund will be given (if applicable).
ii) We will monitor the group on a daily basis, however we urge members to report any of the above directly to us.
iii) Promotion of other pages, products or websites is not allowed other than that of useful resources to share with others which DO NOT have a conflict of interest with the services we provide. Any such comments or posts will be removed and we will inform you of its removal, explaining why it is not allowed. If any members then knowingly and repeatedly promote prohibited links again, they will be taken out of the group and their members area log-in may be de-activated.
A complimentary 1 months Membership will be given with all purchases, maximum of 1 complimentary month per person even if purchasing further products.You will receive an email prior to expiry with the option to purchase membership.
If membership expires and is not re-newed, your log in will be de-activated and you will be taken out of the closed facebook group. You can re-activate your membership at any time.
Membership can be purchased via our on-line store at the following costs: £5 for 1 month, £15 for 3 months, £28 for 6 months or £50 for 1 year.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us, we will endeavour to answer your queries as best we can however we aren’t lawyers as you hopefully know!