[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”2570″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
I’m so excited that you’ll be joining me in the beautiful Cotswolds, this will be the first time I have ever been after years of wanting to and I can’t wait to share this experience with you!
But first, the boring part… payment!
The full cost is £477 per person, in a twin room/ sharing (this is the discounted price for Peak District retreat guests only, normally £530). Please speak to me if you would like your own room (£756) .
If you’d like to pay in full there are two options:
Bank Transfer (preffered) to:
Account name: Mrs C Keighley
Account No: 71446991
Sort Code: 40-02-00
You can transfer the full £477 to me via Paypal using email@example.com (if you could select family & friends to save fees this would be much appreciated, with all the same rights)
If you’d like to pay in instalments you will need to pay a £130 deposit either using the bank details above or once again via Paypal as above. NEXT, please subscribe as follows**:
**PLEASE NOTE: I have set up the instalment plan so that you will not be charged for the first month and therefore the first instalment will only be taken 1 month after signing up. It is for 4 instalments/ 4 months, after which the subscription will automatically end. Total payable is £500 for this option. Any questions at all please ask!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits are non-refundable
- You can cancel your instalment plan (labelled as a subscription as Paypal will only allow 3 instalments max) at anytime, however please be aware of the following:
- If cancelling 12 weeks or more before the retreat then you will be entitles to a FULL REFUND of payments made minus Paypal Fees and the initial deposit
- If cancelling 6 weeks or more before the retreat then you will be entitles to a HALF REFUND of payments made minus Paypal Fees and the initial deposit
- If cancelling with less than 4 weeks notice then all payments made will be non-refundable however any remaining payments will not be charged
Ok, boring (yet important) part over, see you there!